Discover the natural wealth of the Gulf of Nicoya, in the comfort of our catamaran, while we navigate to San Lucas Wildlife Refuge. This Island was used as a jail between 1873 and 1991, and was the inspiration for the bestselling book, “TheIsland of The Lonely Men”.
During our visit, we will observe its old facilities such as; the medical dispensary, the church, the cells, and much more. On the way back we will navigate through the islands and make a pit stop to swim and refresh.
- Soft drinks, and water all day long.
- Floats, beach toys, and life jackets for swimming.
- Rum Punch and reusable cup
- Lunch on the boat or island.
- Insurance, permits, and marine safety equipment.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- German/French guide on request.
Location: Jaco, 10 drive from downtown Jaco
Check-in: 9:15 AM
Departure: 9:30 AM
Visit to San Lucas: 11:00 AM
Return to dock: 4:00 PM
Starting at (up to 18 pax): $2,160
Extra Pax (up to 36 pax): $120
Children (4-13 years): $100
(13% taxes not included)
Island Fees not Included:
Nationals: Adults ¢1.000 / Kids (2-12 years) ¢500
International: Adults $12 / Kids (2-12 years) $5