Let us exceed your expectations on this incredible, full-day excursion to Tortuga Island!
Upon arrival at the island, guests will have an option to participate in a variety of activities, or simply lounge on the beach while our staff tends to your every need.
What to bring.
- You can bring snacks or drinks (hard coolers are not allowed).
- Water bag for your belongings.
- Swimwear and additional clothing, comfortable
- sandals or shoes, reusable bottle, towel,
- sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, and money
for additional drinks or activities (optional).
- Light breakfast on the catamaran.
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys.
- Rum Punch, Margaritas, Soft drinks, and water all day long.
- Full buffet-style lunch on the island.
- 3 activities Included: snorkeling, banana boat, and eco-hike
- Insurance, permits, and marine safety equipment.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- German/French guide on request.
- Pick up service upon request.)
Location: Jaco, 10 drive from downtown Jaco
Check-in Time: 7:15 am
Price: $145 (13% taxes not included)
Children: $115* (4-13 years)