This Monkey tour allows you to navigate through the wonders of the Damas Island mangrove ecosystem. Make sure you keep your eyes wide open so you can spot the bird species, reptiles, anteaters, and of course white-faced monkeys.
The boat trip takes you through the natural canals and provides an ideal opportunity to observe many birds such as herons, kingfishers, ospreys, and frigates birds. As you navigate through the brackish waters you can catch glimpses of the island as you pass beneath tunnels made naturally from tree growths, and admire this small sanctuary of nature.
- Location: Damas Island Mangrove, 45 min from Jaco.
- Duration: Half day.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Pick Up time: 7:30 am – 10:00 am.
- Includes Transportation, bilingual guide, bottled water.
- Bring comfortable clothes, walking shoes, sunblock lotion, insect repellent, hat.
- Price: $75 (13% taxes not include)