Italian Villa in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Positioned above the Pacific Ocean, the beautiful Santa Teresa Villa is a celebration of the balance in between interior and exterior synergy.
The structure is evenly spaced in between two floors with balconies and patios, going up into the fascinating surrounding gardens and tropical palm trees. It features extravagant woods and pristine whites that are emphasized by bracing and refreshing colors, like blue, green, emerald, and yellow. There is a spacious living room, an open-space kitchen to share local treats, and three separate rooms with private Italian showers.
The spaces include plain and effective ergonomics, a spectrum of natural sunlight from sunrise to nightfall, warm but sophisticated materials like teak, steel, polished concrete, rattan, cotton, etc. and a vast collection of sublime objects and made-to-measure furnishings that induce wellness and serenity.
Santa Teresa Vacation Villa takes inspiration from the architecture and design of Palm Springs, Miami, and the Côte d’Azur, accentuated with hints of Italy. Santa Teresa Villa invokes the harmony of a different era, elevated by a contemporary perspective.
Bedrooms occupancy 6 people, 3 Bedrooms., 3.5 baths.
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed
- Bedroom 2 – King size bed
- Bedroom 3 – King size bed
Rates From $600.0 Night
- $ 900/night (April 1st – May 4th)
- $ 600 /night (May 5th – Jun 22nd)
- $ 700/night (Jun 23rd – Aug 19th)
- $ 500/night (Aug 31st – Oct 19th)
- $ 600 /night (Oct 20th – Nov 9th)
- $700 /night (Nov 10th – Dec 19th)
- $ 1500 /night (Dec 19th – Jan 1st)
- Price doesn’t include 13% taxes.