A Taste of Italy in Paradise Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Poised above the Pacific Ocean with its infinite horizons, Santa Teresa Villa is a celebration of the balance between interior and exterior synergy.
The structure is exquisitely spaced between two floors with patios and balconies reaching into the surrounding gardens and tropical palm trees. It features exotic woods and pristine whites that are enhanced by fresh and invigorating colors: blue, green, emerald, and yellow. There is a large living room, an open-space kitchen to share local delicacies, and three rooms with private Italian showers.
The spaces feature simple and efficient ergonomics, a spectrum of natural light from sunrise to dusk, warm but sophisticated materials (teak, steel, polished concrete, rattan, cotton…), and a collection of sublime objects and made-to-measure furniture that evoke wellness and serenity.
Santa Teresa Villa is inspired by the architecture and savoir-faire of Palm Springs, Miami, and the Côte d’Azur, accentuated with occasional hints of Italy. Santa Teresa Villa invokes the harmony of a different era, elevated by a contemporary perspective.
Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths.
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed
- Bedroom 2 – King size bed
- Bedroom 3 – King size bed
Rates From $600.0 Night
- $ 900 – (April 1st – May 4th)
- $ 600 – (May 5th – Jun 22nd)
- $ 700 – (Jun 23rd – Aug 19th)
- $ 500 – (Aug 31st – Oct 19th)
- $ 600 – (Oct 20th – Nov 9th)
- $700 – (Nov 10th – Dec 19th)
- $ 1500 – (Dec 19th – Jan 1st)
- Price doesn’t include 13% taxes.