A tropical Victorian home decorated and adorned with Chinese antiques and different styles of visual arts, Villa Turrubares succeeds in mixing the luxury and opulence of the city with the natural world.
The fascinating meadow between the two rivers has a faraway view of the Pacific Ocean and of the magical nightfall. Villa Turrubares is very isolated, with no constructions around. This gives the house a feeling of peace and privacy.
The wide variety of wildlife, as well as the variation of different species of trees and plants, connects the guest/s to the true essence of nature.
Villa Turrubares includes:
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Central air throughout the villa.
• Air conditioning in every bedroom.
• High-speed wireless internet.
• Relaxing pool.
Occupancy: 9 people.
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed
- Bedroom 2 – King size bed
- Bedroom 3 – Full-size bed
- Bedroom 4 – Full-size bed
- Bedroom 5 – Twin size bed
Rates From $600.0 Night
- High Season: $600 / night (Jan 4th to Apr 30th)
- Peak Season: $700 / night (Dec 15th to Jan 3rd)
- Low Season: $600 / night (May 1st to Dec 14th)
- $1000 Security Deposit required.
- Prices don’t include the 13% taxes.