Villa Turrubares is a tropical Victorian home that is decorated with Chinese antiques and art-deco elements, in a smooth and harmonious eclecticism, combining the luxury of the city and the direct contact with nature.
Between the two rivers opens an interesting meadow that has distant views of the Pacific Ocean and spectacular sunsets. The immense panorama around the house is free of other constructions, giving the site a privileged environment of isolation and tranquility.
The area is populated with dozens of species of trees, and a great variety of wild fauna (macaws, parrots, toucans, monkeys, squirrels, iguanas, etc.), with a property that descends towards the Pacific coast and offers a spectacle of wild and virgin nature.
Villa Turrubares includes:
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Central air throughout the villa
• Air conditioning in every bedroom
• High-speed wireless internet
• Relaxing pool
Bedroom Occupancy: 9 people.
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed
- Bedroom 2 – King size bed
- Bedroom 3 – Full-size bed
- Bedroom 4 – Full-size bed
- Bedroom 5 – Twin size bed
Rates From $600.0 Night
- High Season: $600 / night (Jan 4th to Apr 30th)
- Peak Season: $700 / night (Dec 15th to Jan 3rd)
- Low Season: $600 / night (May 1st to Dec 14th)
- $1000 Security Deposit required.
- Prices don’t include the 13% taxes.