casa campana los suenos
4 rooms, 5 baths, 10 persons
The lot is 2500 square meters (approximately 26,900 square feet) situated on a very quiet secure street adjacent to the 13th hole fairway of the award winning “La Iguana” golf course. Play is throughout the entire year.
In a golf cart, 5 minutes to the Club House.
For yachtsmen and fisherman, the world renowned Los sueños marina is less than 10 minutes away by cart or 5 minute drive by car.
Lot Size: 2500 M2 (Aprox. 26,900 F2)
Construction Size: 540 M2 (Aprox. 5.799 F2)
A striking swimming pool set in exotic gardens with southwest exposure is inviting from early morning to late at night. Golf every day, serious sport fishing charters, sail, swim, play tennis, explore tropical islands and rivers, scuba dive, ocean surfing, tropical beaches, ATV back country trail tours, wind surfing, jet skis, horseback riding, and tropical forest tours all within an hour or less from the casa. All of these activities are available year around.
Bedroom suite 1: King-sized bed, tv, cable television, en suite bathroom
Bedroom suite 2: King-sized bed, tv, cable television, en suite bathroom
Bedroom suite 3: King-sized bed, tv, cable television, en suite bathroom
Bedroom suite 4: King-sized bed, tv, cable television, en suite bathroom
Jacuzzi in the Master Bedroom.
Covered 12 seats dining room set, indoor air-conditioned dining room for 8, a gourmet kitchen. All new appliances, full laundry room, and a walk in refrigerator to store all the food and beverages your entertaining needs may require. Every bedroom is equipped with cable television and flat screen monitors. The main living room has a 52 inch LG HDTV with a DVD system. The casa has been exquisitely decorated one of the most renowned design firms in Costa Rica.
Ownership of Casa La Campana includes membership in the fabulous very private Los sueños Pool and Beach Club.
- Decorated by the acclaimed CostaRican design firm of Maison Francaise SA
- Glazed stucco exterior finish
- Constructed of steel reinforced poured concrete and block, steel joists and beams in the roof, and rare structural hard woods
- Air conditioning system by Mitsubishi with separate controls for each room
- All underground utilities throughout the entire community
- Clay tile roof
- Custom designed hand finished solid wood clothing closets with cabinets throughout the house
- Custom solid wood doors and frames throughout
- Vaulted ceilings up to 5 meters in height with hard wood structural beams. Many ceilings are finished in natural hard wood
- Custom made old world "iron work" enhances the old world appeal look of the house.
Los Sueños, Central Pacific
We like to hear from our clients! If you would like to leave a comment on our site please be welcome: